peril - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of perilపేరల
Meanings of peril in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsperils (noun plural)
periled, perilled (verb past tense)
periling, perilling (verb present participle)
perils (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of peril in Englishperil - noun
- a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune
- a state of danger involving risk
- a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- there was a danger he would do the wrong thing
- pose a threat to; present a danger to
- put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
Information provided on peril
Meaning and definitions of peril, translation in Telugu language for peril with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of peril in Telugu and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of peril in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "peril"
Hindi meaning of peril, peril meaning in Telugu, peril definition, examples and pronunciation of peril in Telugu language.
Also see: peril in Hindi