obviously - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of obviouslyఆబ్వీఅస్లీ
Meanings of obviously in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Definitions and Meaning of obviously in Englishobviously - adverb
- unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly')
- she was in bed and evidently in great pain
- he was manifestly too important to leave off the guest list
- it is all patently nonsense
- she has apparently been living here for some time
- I thought he owned the property, but apparently not
- You are plainly wrong
- he is plain stubborn
Information provided on obviously
Meaning and definitions of obviously, translation in Telugu language for obviously with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of obviously in Telugu and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of obviously in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "obviously"
Hindi meaning of obviously, obviously meaning in Telugu, obviously definition, examples and pronunciation of obviously in Telugu language.
Also see: obviously in Hindi