obviously - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of obviouslyఆబ్వీఅస్లీ
Meanings of obviously[Show Transliteration]
Definitions of obviouslyobviously - adverb
- unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly')
- she was in bed and evidently in great pain
- he was manifestly too important to leave off the guest list
- it is all patently nonsense
- she has apparently been living here for some time
- I thought he owned the property, but apparently not
- You are plainly wrong
- he is plain stubborn
Information provided on obviously
Meaning and definitions of obviously, translation in Telugu language for obviously with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of obviously in Telugu and in English language.
The description of obviously was last updated on .
Also see: obviously in Hindi