obligation - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of obligationఆబ్లగశన / ఆబ్లగైశన
Meanings of obligation[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsobligations (noun plural)
Definitions of obligationobligation - noun
- the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force
- every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty
- the state of being obligated to do or pay something
- a personal relation in which one is indebted for a service or favor
- a written promise to repay a debt
- a legal agreement specifying a payment or action and the penalty for failure to comply
Information provided on obligation
Meaning and definitions of obligation, translation in Telugu language for obligation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of obligation in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "obligation"
Hindi meaning of obligation, obligation meaning in Telugu, obligation definition, examples and pronunciation of obligation in Telugu language.
The description of obligation was last updated on .
Also see: obligation in Hindi