mash - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of mashమైశ
Meanings of mash in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsmashes (noun plural)
mashed (verb past tense)
mashing (verb present participle)
mashes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of mash in Englishmash - noun
- a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- mixture of ground animal feeds
- to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- squeeze a lemon
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- My husband never flirts with other women
- reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- mash the garlic
Information provided on mash
Meaning and definitions of mash, translation in Telugu language for mash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mash in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mash"
Hindi meaning of mash, mash meaning in Telugu, mash definition, examples and pronunciation of mash in Telugu language.
Also see: mash in Hindi