jaw - meaning in TeluguSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of jaw
- the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it; the bones that hold the teeth
- holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
- talk socially without exchanging too much information
- talk incessantly and tiresomely
- chew (food); to bite and grind with the teeth
- Chew your food and don't swallow it!
- The cows were masticating the grass
- censure severely or angrily
- The deputy ragged the Prime Minister
- The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Telugu dictionary
Provided by Shabdkosh.com: jaw meaning in Telugu. Meaning of jaw in Telugu and English. Updated on .
Also see: jaw in Hindi