jaw - meaning in Telugu
Sorry, we did not find an exact match.
- See the help to know how search results can be improved
- Ask in our forum
- Send us email
Definitions of jaw
- the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it; the bones that hold the teeth
- holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
- talk socially without exchanging too much information
- talk incessantly and tiresomely
- chew (food); to bite and grind with the teeth
- Chew your food and don't swallow it!
- The cows were masticating the grass
- censure severely or angrily
- The deputy ragged the Prime Minister
- The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup
Browse top entries in English to Telugu dictionary
English: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
Telugu: అ ఆ ఇ ఈ ఉ ఊ ఋ ఎ ఏ ఐ ఒ ఓ ఔ క ఖ గ ఘ చ ఛ జ ఝ ట ఠ డ ఢ త థ ద ధ న ప ఫ బ భ మ య ర ల వ శ ష స హ
Provided by Shabdkosh.com: jaw meaning in Telugu. Meaning of jaw in Telugu and English. Updated on .