jaw - meaning in TeluguSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of jawjaw - noun
- the part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- the bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it; the bones that hold the teeth
- holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
- talk socially without exchanging too much information
- talk incessantly and tiresomely
- chew (food); to bite and grind with the teeth
- Chew your food and don't swallow it!
- The cows were masticating the grass
- censure severely or angrily
- The deputy ragged the Prime Minister
- The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Telugu dictionary
Information provided on jaw
Meaning and definitions of jaw, translation in Telugu language for jaw with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of jaw in Telugu and in English language.
Also see: jaw in Hindi