invite - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of inviteఇన్వాఇట
Meanings of invite in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsinvites (noun plural)
invited (verb past tense)
inviting (verb present participle)
invites (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of invite in Englishinvite - noun
- a colloquial expression for invitation
- increase the likelihood of
- invite criticism
- invite someone to one's house
- give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- have as a guest
- ask to enter
- request the participation or presence of
- express willingness to have in one's home or environs
Information provided on invite
Meaning and definitions of invite, translation in Telugu language for invite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of invite in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "invite"
Hindi meaning of invite, invite meaning in Telugu, invite definition, examples and pronunciation of invite in Telugu language.
Also see: invite in Hindi