introduction - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of introductionఇన్ట్రడక్శన / ఇన్ట్రోడక్శన
Meanings of introduction in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsintroductions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of introduction in Englishintroduction - noun
- the act of beginning something new
- the first section of a communication
- formally making a person known to another or to the public
- a basic or elementary instructional text
- a new proposal
- the act of putting one thing into another
- the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new
- the foundation of a new scientific society
Information provided on introduction
Meaning and definitions of introduction, translation in Telugu language for introduction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of introduction in Telugu and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of introduction in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "introduction"
Hindi meaning of introduction, introduction meaning in Telugu, introduction definition, examples and pronunciation of introduction in Telugu language.
Also see: introduction in Hindi