intended - meaning in TeluguShowing results for: intend
Pronunciation of intendఇన్టేన్డ
Meanings of intend in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsintended (verb past tense)
intending (verb present participle)
intends (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of intend in Englishintend - verb
- have in mind as a purpose
- I only meant to help you
- She didn't think to harm me
- We thought to return early that night
- design or destine
- mean or intend to express or convey
- what do his words intend?
- denote or connote
- An example sentence would show what this word means
Information provided on intend
Meaning and definitions of intend, translation in Telugu language for intend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of intend in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "intend"
Hindi meaning of intend, intend meaning in Telugu, intend definition, examples and pronunciation of intend in Telugu language.
Also see: intend in Hindi