indulgence - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of indulgenceఇన్డల్జన్స
Meanings of indulgence in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsindulgences (noun plural)
indulgenced (verb past tense)
indulgencing (verb present participle)
indulgences (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of indulgence in Englishindulgence - noun
- an inability to resist the gratification of whims and desires
- a disposition to yield to the wishes of someone
- the act of indulging or gratifying a desire
- foolish or senseless behavior
- the remission by the pope of the temporal punishment in purgatory that is still due for sins even after absolution
Information provided on indulgence
Meaning and definitions of indulgence, translation in Telugu language for indulgence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of indulgence in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "indulgence"
Hindi meaning of indulgence, indulgence meaning in Telugu, indulgence definition, examples and pronunciation of indulgence in Telugu language.
Also see: indulgence in Hindi