hips - meaning in TeluguShowing results for: hip
Pronunciation of hipహిప
Meanings of hip in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formshipper (adjective comparative)
hippest (adjective superlative)
hips (noun plural)
hipped (verb past tense)
hipping (verb present participle)
hips (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of hip in Englishhip - adjective
- informed about the latest trends
- either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- (architecture) the exterior angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end of a roof
- the fruit of a rose plant
Information provided on hip
Meaning and definitions of hip, translation in Telugu language for hip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hip in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hip"
Hindi meaning of hip, hip meaning in Telugu, hip definition, examples and pronunciation of hip in Telugu language.
Also see: hip in Hindi