gum - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of gumగమ
Meanings of gum in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsgums (noun plural)
gummed (verb past tense)
gumming (verb present participle)
gums (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of gum in Englishgum - noun
- a preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
- the tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants; they are gelatinous when moist but harden on drying
- cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
- any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
- cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum
- grind with the gums; chew without teeth and with great difficulty
- become sticky
- exude or form gum
Information provided on gum
Meaning and definitions of gum, translation in Telugu language for gum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gum in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gum"
Hindi meaning of gum, gum meaning in Telugu, gum definition, examples and pronunciation of gum in Telugu language.
Also see: gum in Hindi