guide - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of guideగాఇడ
Meanings of guide in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsguides (noun plural)
guided (verb past tense)
guiding (verb present participle)
guides (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of guide in Englishguide - noun
- someone employed to conduct others
- someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- something that offers basic information or instruction
- a model or standard for making comparisons
- someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- take somebody somewhere
- can you take me to the main entrance?
- He conducted us to the palace
- be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- use as a guide
- pass over, across, or through
- She ran her fingers along the carved figurine
- He drew her hair through his fingers
Information provided on guide
Meaning and definitions of guide, translation in Telugu language for guide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of guide in Telugu and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of guide in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "guide"
Hindi meaning of guide, guide meaning in Telugu, guide definition, examples and pronunciation of guide in Telugu language.
Also see: guide in Hindi