foil - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of foilఫొఇల
Meanings of foil in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsfoils (noun plural)
foiled (verb past tense)
foiling (verb present participle)
foils (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of foil in Englishfoil - noun
- a piece of thin and flexible sheet metal
- anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing's good qualities
- a device consisting of a flat or curved piece (as a metal plate) so that its surface reacts to the water it is passing through
- picture consisting of a positive photograph or drawing on a transparent base; viewed with a projector
- a light slender flexible sword tipped by a button
- enhance by contrast
- hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- foil your opponent
- cover or back with foil
Information provided on foil
Meaning and definitions of foil, translation in Telugu language for foil with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of foil in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "foil"
Hindi meaning of foil, foil meaning in Telugu, foil definition, examples and pronunciation of foil in Telugu language.
Also see: foil in Hindi