embracing - meaning in TeluguShowing results for: embrace
Pronunciation of embraceఏమ్బ్రేస / ఏమ్బ్రైస / ఇమ్బ్రైస
Meanings of embrace in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsembraces (noun plural)
embraced (verb past tense)
embracing (verb present participle)
embraces (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of embrace in Englishembrace - noun
- the act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection)
- the state of taking in or encircling
- a close affectionate and protective acceptance
- in the bosom of the family
- include in scope; include as part of something broader; have as one's sphere or territory
- this should cover everyone in the group
- squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- They embraced
- He hugged her close to him
- take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own
- They adopted the Jewish faith
Information provided on embrace
Meaning and definitions of embrace, translation in Telugu language for embrace with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of embrace in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "embrace"
Hindi meaning of embrace, embrace meaning in Telugu, embrace definition, examples and pronunciation of embrace in Telugu language.
Also see: embrace in Hindi