desire - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of desireడిజాఇఅర
Meanings of desire in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsdesires (noun plural)
desired (verb past tense)
desiring (verb present participle)
desires (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of desire in Englishdesire - noun
- the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
- an inclination to want things
- something that is desired
- feel or have a desire for; want strongly
- I want my own room
- expect and wish
- I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise
- express a desire for
Information provided on desire
Meaning and definitions of desire, translation in Telugu language for desire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of desire in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "desire"
Hindi meaning of desire, desire meaning in Telugu, desire definition, examples and pronunciation of desire in Telugu language.
Also see: desire in Hindi