delay - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of delayడిలే / డిలై
Meanings of delay in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsdelays (noun plural)
delayed (verb past tense)
delaying (verb present participle)
delays (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of delay in Englishdelay - noun
- time during which some action is awaited
- he ordered a hold in the action
- the act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time
- cause to be slowed down or delayed
- she delayed the work that she didn't want to perform
- act later than planned, scheduled, or required
- stop or halt
- slow the growth or development of
Information provided on delay
Meaning and definitions of delay, translation in Telugu language for delay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of delay in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "delay"
Hindi meaning of delay, delay meaning in Telugu, delay definition, examples and pronunciation of delay in Telugu language.
Also see: delay in Hindi