cultivation - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of cultivationకల్టవేశన / కల్టివైశన
Meanings of cultivation in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscultivations (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of cultivation in Englishcultivation - noun
- socialization through training and education to develop one's mind or manners
- (agriculture) production of food by preparing the land to grow crops (especially on a large scale)
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
- I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose
- almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art
- the process of fostering the growth of something
- the act of raising or growing plants (especially on a large scale)
Information provided on cultivation
Meaning and definitions of cultivation, translation in Telugu language for cultivation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cultivation in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cultivation"
Hindi meaning of cultivation, cultivation meaning in Telugu, cultivation definition, examples and pronunciation of cultivation in Telugu language.
Also see: cultivation in Hindi