contemporary - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of contemporaryకన్టేమ్పరేరీ
Meanings of contemporary in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscontemporaries (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of contemporary in Englishcontemporary - adjective
- characteristic of the present
- the role of computers in modern-day medicine
- belonging to the present time
- occurring in the same period of time
- the composer Salieri was contemporary with Mozart
- a person of nearly the same age as another
Information provided on contemporary
Meaning and definitions of contemporary, translation in Telugu language for contemporary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of contemporary in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "contemporary"
Hindi meaning of contemporary, contemporary meaning in Telugu, contemporary definition, examples and pronunciation of contemporary in Telugu language.
Also see: contemporary in Hindi