constitution - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of Constitutionకాన్స్టటూశన / కాన్స్టిటూశన
Meanings of Constitution in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsconstitutions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of Constitution in EnglishConstitution - noun
- law determining the fundamental political principles of a government
- the act of forming or establishing something
- it was the establishment of his reputation
- he still remembers the organization of the club
- the constitution written at the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia in 1787 and subsequently ratified by the original thirteen states
- the way in which someone or something is composed
- a United States 44-gun frigate that was one of the first three naval ships built by the United States; it won brilliant victories over British frigates during the War of 1812 and is without doubt the most famous ship in the history of the United States Navy; it has been rebuilt and is anchored in the Charlestown Navy Yard in Boston
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of Constitution
establishment, formation, organisation, organization, old ironsides, composition, make-up, makeup, physical composition, fundamental law, organic law, constitution of the united states, u.s. constitution, united states constitution
Antonyms of Constitution
More matches for Constitution
Information provided on Constitution
Meaning and definitions of Constitution, translation in Telugu language for Constitution with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Constitution in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "Constitution"
Hindi meaning of Constitution, Constitution meaning in Telugu, Constitution definition, examples and pronunciation of Constitution in Telugu language.
Also see: Constitution in Hindi