conjuring - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of conjureకాన్జర
Meanings of conjure in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsconjured (verb past tense)
conjuring (verb present participle)
conjures (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of conjure in Englishconjure - verb
- summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- he conjured wild birds in the air
- call down the spirits from the mountain
- ask for or request earnestly
- engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together
Information provided on conjure
Meaning and definitions of conjure, translation in Telugu language for conjure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conjure in Telugu and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of conjure in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conjure"
Hindi meaning of conjure, conjure meaning in Telugu, conjure definition, examples and pronunciation of conjure in Telugu language.
Also see: conjure in Hindi