commence - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of commenceకమేన్స
Meanings of commence in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscommenced (verb past tense)
commencing (verb present participle)
commences (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of commence in Englishcommence - verb
- take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- Who will start?
- Get working as soon as the sun rises!
- The first tourists began to arrive in Cambodia
- He began early in the day
- Let's get down to work now
- set in motion, cause to start
- The Iraqis began hostilities
- begin a new chapter in your life
- get off the ground
- We embarked on an exciting enterprise
- I start my day with a good breakfast
- We began the new semester
- The afternoon session begins at 4 PM
- The blood shed started when the partisans launched a surprise attack
Information provided on commence
Meaning and definitions of commence, translation in Telugu language for commence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of commence in Telugu and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of commence in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "commence"
Hindi meaning of commence, commence meaning in Telugu, commence definition, examples and pronunciation of commence in Telugu language.
Also see: commence in Hindi