ceiling - meaning in TeluguSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of ceiling
- the overhead upper surface of a covered space
- (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
- an upper limit on what is allowed
- there was a roof on salaries
- they established a cap for prices
- maximum altitude at which a plane can fly (under specified conditions)
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Telugu dictionary
Provided by Shabdkosh.com: ceiling meaning in Telugu. Meaning of ceiling in Telugu and English. Updated on .
Also see: ceiling in Hindi