bum - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of bumబమ
Meanings of bum[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsbummer (adjective comparative)
bummest (adjective superlative)
bums (noun plural)
bummed (verb past tense)
bumming (verb present participle)
bums (verb present tense)
Definitions of bumbum - adjective
- of very poor quality; flimsy
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- kill the rat
- throw the bum out
- you cowardly little pukes!
- the British call a contemptible person a `git'
- a disreputable vagrant
- he tried to help the really down-and-out bums
- person who does no work
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
- ask for and get free; be a parasite
- be lazy or idle
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of bum
arse, ass, backside, behind, bottom, buns, butt, buttocks, can, derriere, fanny, fundament, hind end, hindquarters, keister, nates, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, seat, stern, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, do-nothing, idler, layabout, loafer, crumb, dirty dog, git, lowlife, puke, rat, rotter, scum bag, skunk, so-and-so, stinker, stinkpot, hobo, tramp, cadge, grub, mooch, sponge, arse about, arse around, bum about, bum around, frig around, fuck off, loaf, loll, loll around, lounge about, lounge around, waste one's time, cheap, cheesy, chintzy, crummy, punk, sleazy
Antonyms of bum
More matches for bum
Information provided on bum
Meaning and definitions of bum, translation in Telugu language for bum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bum in Telugu and in English language.
Also see: bum in Hindi