boot - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of bootబూట
Meanings of boot in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsboots (noun plural)
booted (verb past tense)
booting (verb present participle)
boots (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of boot in Englishboot - noun
- footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
- British term for the luggage compartment in a car
- the swift release of a store of affective force
- what a boot!
- he got a quick rush from injecting heroin
- he does it for kicks
- protective casing for something that resembles a leg
- an instrument of torture that is used to heat or crush the foot and leg
- a form of foot torture in which the feet are encased in iron and slowly crushed
- the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- the team's kicking was excellent
- kick; give a boot to
- cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
Information provided on boot
Meaning and definitions of boot, translation in Telugu language for boot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of boot in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "boot"
Hindi meaning of boot, boot meaning in Telugu, boot definition, examples and pronunciation of boot in Telugu language.
Also see: boot in Hindi