vehicle - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of vehicleவீஇகல / வீஹிகல / வீஇகல
Meanings of vehicle in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsvehicles (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of vehicle in Englishvehicle - noun
- a conveyance that transports people or objects
- a medium for the expression or achievement of something
- a congregation is a vehicle of group identity
- the play was just a vehicle to display her talents
- any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of vehicle
Antonyms of vehicle
Information provided on vehicle
Meaning and definitions of vehicle, translation in Tamil language for vehicle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vehicle in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vehicle"
Hindi meaning of vehicle, vehicle meaning in Tamil, vehicle definition, examples and pronunciation of vehicle in Tamil language.
Also see: vehicle in Hindi