transplant - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of transplant in Englishtransplant - noun
- (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient; in some cases the patient can be both donor and recipient
- an operation moving an organ from one organism (the donor) to another (the recipient)
- the long-term results of cardiac transplantation are now excellent
- a child had a multiple organ transplant two months ago
- the act of removing something from one location and introducing it in another location
- too frequent transplanting is not good for families
- she returned to Alabama because she could not bear transplantation
- lift and reset in another soil or situation
- be transplantable
- place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
- transfer from one place or period to another
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on transplant
Meaning and definitions of transplant, translation in Tamil language for transplant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of transplant in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "transplant"
Hindi meaning of transplant, transplant meaning in Tamil, transplant definition, examples and pronunciation of transplant in Tamil language.
Also see: transplant in Hindi