surge - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of surgeஸர்ஜ
Meanings of surge in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssurges (noun plural)
surged (verb past tense)
surging (verb present participle)
surges (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of surge in Englishsurge - noun
- a sudden forceful flow
- a sudden or abrupt strong increase
- an upsurge of emotion
- an upsurge in violent crime
- a large sea wave
- rise and move, as in waves or billows
- rise rapidly
- rise or move forward
- rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force such as a wave
- see one's performance improve
Information provided on surge
Meaning and definitions of surge, translation in Tamil language for surge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of surge in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "surge"
Hindi meaning of surge, surge meaning in Tamil, surge definition, examples and pronunciation of surge in Tamil language.
Also see: surge in Hindi