storms - meaning in TamilShowing results for: storm
Pronunciation of stormஶ்டோர்ம / ஸ்டார்ம
Meanings of storm in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsstorms (noun plural)
stormed (verb past tense)
storming (verb present participle)
storms (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of storm in Englishstorm - noun
- a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- a violent commotion or disturbance
- it was only a tempest in a teapot
- a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- take by force
- rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
- blow hard
- attack by storm; attack suddenly
Information provided on storm
Meaning and definitions of storm, translation in Tamil language for storm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of storm in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "storm"
Hindi meaning of storm, storm meaning in Tamil, storm definition, examples and pronunciation of storm in Tamil language.
Also see: storm in Hindi