shock - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of shock in Englishshock - noun
- the feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally
- he was numb with shock
- the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
- a reflex response to the passage of electric current through the body
- electricians get accustomed to occasional shocks
- (pathology) bodily collapse or near collapse caused by inadequate oxygen delivery to the cells; characterized by reduced cardiac output and rapid heartbeat and circulatory insufficiency and pallor
- an instance of agitation of the earth's crust
- an unpleasant or disappointing surprise
- a pile of sheaves of grain set on end in a field to dry; stalks of Indian corn set up in a field
- whole fields of wheat in shock
- a bushy thick mass (especially hair)
- a sudden jarring impact
- all the jars and jolts were smoothed out by the shock absorbers
- a mechanical damper; absorbs energy of sudden impulses
- surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off
- strike with disgust or revulsion
- strike with horror or terror
- collide violently
- collect or gather into shocks
- subject to electrical shocks
- inflict a trauma upon
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on shock
Meaning and definitions of shock, translation in Tamil language for shock with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shock in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shock"
Hindi meaning of shock, shock meaning in Tamil, shock definition, examples and pronunciation of shock in Tamil language.
Also see: shock in Hindi