rebound - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of rebound in Englishrebound - noun
- a movement back from an impact
- a reaction to a crisis or setback or frustration
- the act of securing possession of the rebounding basketball after a missed shot
- spring back; spring away from an impact
- These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide
- return to a former condition
- The stock market rallied
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on rebound
Meaning and definitions of rebound, translation in Tamil language for rebound with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rebound in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rebound"
Hindi meaning of rebound, rebound meaning in Tamil, rebound definition, examples and pronunciation of rebound in Tamil language.
Also see: rebound in Hindi