propose - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of proposepropose - verb
- make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
- She proposed a new theory of relativity
- propose or intend
- put forward; nominate for appointment to an office or for an honor or position
- ask (someone) to marry you
- she proposed marriage to the man she had known for only two months
- The old bachelor finally declared himself to the young woman
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on propose
Meaning and definitions of propose, translation in Tamil language for propose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of propose in Tamil and in English language.
Also see: propose in Hindi