ping - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of pingping - noun
- a river in western Thailand; a major tributary of the Chao Phraya
- a sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
- hit with a pinging noise
- sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded
- make a short high-pitched sound
- contact, usually in order to remind of something
- send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on ping
Meaning and definitions of ping, translation in Tamil language for ping with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ping in Tamil and in English language.
Also see: ping in Hindi