ping - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of pingபிஂக / பீஂக
Meanings of ping in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formspings (noun plural)
pinged (verb past tense)
pinging (verb present participle)
pings (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of ping in Englishping - noun
- a river in western Thailand; a major tributary of the Chao Phraya
- a sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
- hit with a pinging noise
- sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded
- make a short high-pitched sound
- contact, usually in order to remind of something
- send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active
Information provided on ping
Meaning and definitions of ping, translation in Tamil language for ping with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ping in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ping"
Hindi meaning of ping, ping meaning in Tamil, ping definition, examples and pronunciation of ping in Tamil language.
Also see: ping in Hindi