motion - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of motion in Englishmotion - noun
- the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
- a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- a change of position that does not entail a change of location
- movement is a sign of life
- an impatient move of his hand
- gastrointestinal motility
- a state of change
- a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- she called for the question
- the act of changing location from one place to another
- the movement of people from the farms to the cities
- his move put him directly in my path
- an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
- the succession of flashing lights gave an illusion of movement
- show, express or direct through movement
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on motion
Meaning and definitions of motion, translation in Tamil language for motion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of motion in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "motion"
Hindi meaning of motion, motion meaning in Tamil, motion definition, examples and pronunciation of motion in Tamil language.
Also see: motion in Hindi