more or less - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of more or less in Englishmore or less - adverb
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- in just about a minute
- he's about 30 years old
- I've had about all I can stand
- we meet about once a month
- some forty people came
- weighs around a hundred pounds
- roughly $3,000
- holds 3 gallons, more or less
- 20 or so people were at the party
- to a small degree or extent
- the children argued because one slice of cake was slightly larger than the other
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on more or less
Meaning and definitions of more or less, translation in Tamil language for more or less with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of more or less in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "more or less"
Hindi meaning of more or less, more or less meaning in Tamil, more or less definition, examples and pronunciation of more or less in Tamil language.
Also see: more or less in Hindi