ingredient - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of ingredientஇந்க்ரீடீஅந்ட
Meanings of ingredient in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsingredients (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of ingredient in Englishingredient - noun
- a component of a mixture or compound
- an abstract part of something
- two constituents of a musical composition are melody and harmony
- the grammatical elements of a sentence
- a key factor in her success
- humor: an effective ingredient of a speech
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
Information provided on ingredient
Meaning and definitions of ingredient, translation in Tamil language for ingredient with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ingredient in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ingredient"
Hindi meaning of ingredient, ingredient meaning in Tamil, ingredient definition, examples and pronunciation of ingredient in Tamil language.
Also see: ingredient in Hindi