inclination - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of inclinationஇந்க்லநேஶந / இந்க்லநைஶந
Meanings of inclination in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsinclinations (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of inclination in Englishinclination - noun
- an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- a tendency to be too strict
- (astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
- (geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
- (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
- that toward which you are inclined to feel a liking
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- the ship developed a list to starboard
- he walked with a heavy inclination to the right
- a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect
- fabric with a tendency to shrink
- the act of inclining; bending forward
Information provided on inclination
Meaning and definitions of inclination, translation in Tamil language for inclination with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inclination in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inclination"
Hindi meaning of inclination, inclination meaning in Tamil, inclination definition, examples and pronunciation of inclination in Tamil language.
Also see: inclination in Hindi