inclination - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of inclinationinclination - noun
- an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- a tendency to be too strict
- (astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
- (geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
- (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
- that toward which you are inclined to feel a liking
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- the ship developed a list to starboard
- he walked with a heavy inclination to the right
- a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect
- fabric with a tendency to shrink
- the act of inclining; bending forward
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on inclination
Meaning and definitions of inclination, translation in Tamil language for inclination with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inclination in Tamil and in English language.
The description of inclination was last updated on .
Also see: inclination in Hindi