honour - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of honour
- the state of being honored
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- a woman's virtue or chastity
- bestow honor or rewards upon
- The scout was rewarded for courageous action
- show respect towards
- accept as pay
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Provided by Shabdkosh.com: honour meaning in Tamil. Meaning of honour in Tamil and English. Updated on .
Also see: honour in Hindi