honour - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of honourhonour - noun
- the state of being honored
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- a woman's virtue or chastity
- bestow honor or rewards upon
- The scout was rewarded for courageous action
- show respect towards
- accept as pay
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on honour
Meaning and definitions of honour, translation in Tamil language for honour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of honour in Tamil and in English language.
The description of honour was last updated on .
Also see: honour in Hindi