give up - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of give up in Englishgive up - verb
- lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- forfeited property
- give up with the intent of never claiming again
- She gave up her children to her ex-husband when she moved to Tahiti
- We gave the drowning victim up for dead
- give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
- put an end to a state or an activity
- give up what is not strictly needed
- part with a possession or right
- resign a claim to the throne
- leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily
- The chairman resigned when he was found to have misappropriated funds
- relinquish possession or control over
- give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another
- stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims
- Both sides have to give up some claims in these negotiations
- allow the other (baseball) team to score
- stop consuming
- give up alcohol
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on give up
Meaning and definitions of give up, translation in Tamil language for give up with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of give up in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "give up"
Hindi meaning of give up, give up meaning in Tamil, give up definition, examples and pronunciation of give up in Tamil language.
Also see: give up in Hindi