fusion - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of fusionப்யூஶந
Meanings of fusion in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsfusions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of fusion in Englishfusion - noun
- an occurrence that involves the production of a union
- the state of being combined into one body
- the merging of adjacent sounds or syllables or words
- a nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy
- the combining of images from the two eyes to form a single visual percept
- correction of an unstable part of the spine by joining two or more vertebrae; usually done surgically but sometimes done by traction or immobilization
- the act of fusing (or melting) together
Information provided on fusion
Meaning and definitions of fusion, translation in Tamil language for fusion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fusion in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fusion"
Hindi meaning of fusion, fusion meaning in Tamil, fusion definition, examples and pronunciation of fusion in Tamil language.
Also see: fusion in Hindi