flag - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of flagப்லைக
Meanings of flag in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsflags (noun plural)
flagged (verb past tense)
flagging (verb present participle)
flags (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of flag in Englishflag - noun
- emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- communicate or signal with a flag
- provide with a flag
- droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- decorate with flags
- become less intense
Information provided on flag
Meaning and definitions of flag, translation in Tamil language for flag with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flag in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flag"
Hindi meaning of flag, flag meaning in Tamil, flag definition, examples and pronunciation of flag in Tamil language.
Also see: flag in Hindi