conjunction - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of conjunctionconjunction - noun
- the temporal property of two things happening at the same time
- the state of being joined together
- an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
- the grammatical relation between linguistic units (words or phrases or clauses) that are connected by a conjunction
- (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- something that joins or connects
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on conjunction
Meaning and definitions of conjunction, translation in Tamil language for conjunction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conjunction in Tamil and in English language.
Also see: conjunction in Hindi