coming - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of comingகமிஂக
Meanings of coming in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscomings (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of coming in Englishcoming - adjective
- of the relatively near future
- this coming Thursday
- the forthcoming holidays
- the upcoming spring fashions
- the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
- the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
Information provided on coming
Meaning and definitions of coming, translation in Tamil language for coming with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coming in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coming"
Hindi meaning of coming, coming meaning in Tamil, coming definition, examples and pronunciation of coming in Tamil language.
Also see: coming in Hindi