clump - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of clumpclump - noun
- a grouping of a number of similar things
- a cluster of admirers
- a compact mass
- a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- come together as in a cluster or flock
- walk clumsily
- gather or cause to gather into a cluster
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on clump
Meaning and definitions of clump, translation in Tamil language for clump with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clump in Tamil and in English language.
The description of clump was last updated on .
Also see: clump in Hindi