clump - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of clumpக்லம்ப
Meanings of clump in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsclumps (noun plural)
clumped (verb past tense)
clumping (verb present participle)
clumps (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of clump in Englishclump - noun
- a grouping of a number of similar things
- a cluster of admirers
- a compact mass
- a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- come together as in a cluster or flock
- walk clumsily
- gather or cause to gather into a cluster
Information provided on clump
Meaning and definitions of clump, translation in Tamil language for clump with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clump in Tamil and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of clump in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clump"
Hindi meaning of clump, clump meaning in Tamil, clump definition, examples and pronunciation of clump in Tamil language.
Also see: clump in Hindi