capital - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of capitalகைபடல / கைபிடல / கைபிடல
Meanings of capital in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscapitals (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of capital in Englishcapital - adjective
- a capital idea
- of primary importance
- great A
- many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script
- assets available for use in the production of further assets
- wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- a seat of government
- one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis
- a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product
- the drug capital of Columbia
- the federal government of the United States
- a book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
Information provided on capital
Meaning and definitions of capital, translation in Tamil language for capital with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of capital in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "capital"
Hindi meaning of capital, capital meaning in Tamil, capital definition, examples and pronunciation of capital in Tamil language.
Also see: capital in Hindi