brook - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of brookbrook - noun
- a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks
- he learned to tolerate the heat
- She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on brook
Meaning and definitions of brook, translation in Tamil language for brook with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brook in Tamil and in English language.
Also see: brook in Hindi