brook - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of brook
- a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks
- he learned to tolerate the heat
- She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Provided by Shabdkosh.com: brook meaning in Tamil. Meaning of brook in Tamil and English. Updated on .
Also see: brook in Hindi