brook - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of brookப்ருக
Meanings of brook in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsbrooks (noun plural)
brooked (verb past tense)
brooking (verb present participle)
brooks (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of brook in Englishbrook - noun
- a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks
- he learned to tolerate the heat
- She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage
Information provided on brook
Meaning and definitions of brook, translation in Tamil language for brook with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brook in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "brook"
Hindi meaning of brook, brook meaning in Tamil, brook definition, examples and pronunciation of brook in Tamil language.
Also see: brook in Hindi