bottom - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of bottombottom - adjective
- situated at the bottom or lowest position
- the lowest rank
- the lower side of anything
- the lowest part of anything
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
- the second half of an inning; while the home team is at bat
- a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- low-lying alluvial land near a river
- a cargo ship
- provide with a bottom or a seat
- strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom
- come to understand
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on bottom
Meaning and definitions of bottom, translation in Tamil language for bottom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bottom in Tamil and in English language.
Also see: bottom in Hindi