bomb - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of bombபாம / பாம
Meanings of bomb[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsbombs (noun plural)
bombed (verb past tense)
bombing (verb present participle)
bombs (verb present tense)
Definitions of bombbomb - noun
- an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
- strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
- an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- the meeting was a dud as far as new business was concerned
- throw bombs at or attack with bombs
- fail to get a passing grade
- Did I fail the test?
Information provided on bomb
Meaning and definitions of bomb, translation in Tamil language for bomb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bomb in Tamil and in English language.
The description of bomb was last updated on .
Also see: bomb in Hindi