bomb - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of bombபாம / பாம
Meanings of bomb in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsbombs (noun plural)
bombed (verb past tense)
bombing (verb present participle)
bombs (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of bomb in Englishbomb - noun
- an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
- strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
- an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- the meeting was a dud as far as new business was concerned
- throw bombs at or attack with bombs
- fail to get a passing grade
- Did I fail the test?
Information provided on bomb
Meaning and definitions of bomb, translation in Tamil language for bomb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bomb in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bomb"
Hindi meaning of bomb, bomb meaning in Tamil, bomb definition, examples and pronunciation of bomb in Tamil language.
Also see: bomb in Hindi