attend - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of attendattend - verb
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.
- I rarely attend services at my church
- did you go to the meeting?
- take charge of or deal with
- I must attend to this matter
- She took care of this business
- to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result
- work for or be a servant to
- She attends the old lady in the wheelchair
- Can you wait on our table, please?
- Is a salesperson assisting you?
- The minister served the King for many years
- give heed (to)
- She hung on his every word
- They attended to everything he said
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Information provided on attend
Meaning and definitions of attend, translation in Tamil language for attend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attend in Tamil and in English language.
The description of attend was last updated on .
Also see: attend in Hindi