attend - meaning in TamilSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of attend
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.
- I rarely attend services at my church
- did you go to the meeting?
- take charge of or deal with
- I must attend to this matter
- She took care of this business
- to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result
- work for or be a servant to
- She attends the old lady in the wheelchair
- Can you wait on our table, please?
- Is a salesperson assisting you?
- The minister served the King for many years
- give heed (to)
- She hung on his every word
- They attended to everything he said
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Tamil dictionary
Provided by Shabdkosh.com: attend meaning in Tamil. Meaning of attend in Tamil and English. Updated on .
Also see: attend in Hindi