ate - meaning in TamilShowing results for: eat
Pronunciation of eatஈட
Meanings of eat[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsate (verb past tense)
eaten (verb past participle)
eating (verb present participle)
eats (verb present tense)
Definitions of eateat - verb
- take in solid food
- What did you eat for dinner last night?
- eat a meal; take a meal
- I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation
- take in food; used of animals only
- What do whales eat?
- worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
- use up (resources or materials)
- We exhausted our savings
- They run through 20 bottles of wine a week
- cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink
Information provided on eat
Meaning and definitions of eat, translation in Tamil language for eat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of eat in Tamil and in English language.
Also see: eat in Hindi