accompany - meaning in Tamil
Pronunciation of accompanyஅகம்பநீ
Meanings of accompany in Tamil[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsaccompanied (verb past tense)
accompanying (verb present participle)
accompanies (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of accompany in Englishaccompany - verb
- be present or associated with an event or entity
- heart attacks are accompanied by distruction of heart tissue
- fish usually goes with white wine
- this kind of vein accompanies certain arteries
- go or travel along with
- perform an accompaniment to
- be a companion to somebody
Information provided on accompany
Meaning and definitions of accompany, translation in Tamil language for accompany with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accompany in Tamil and in English language.
Tags for the entry "accompany"
Hindi meaning of accompany, accompany meaning in Tamil, accompany definition, examples and pronunciation of accompany in Tamil language.
Also see: accompany in Hindi